- Prefers to look to one side or tilted head as a baby.
- Unable to sit without help by 8 months.
- Unable to crawl with belly off of the floor by 12 months.
- Unable to walk without help by 15 months.
- Unable to kick a ball without falling by age 2.
- Walks on tiptoes, drags toes, or seems especially clumsy.
- Has “flat” feet or complains of foot pain after age 3.
Welcome to SUMMIT Pediatric Therapies!
We are proud to be the only pediatric outpatient therapy facility in northeast Oklahoma providing physical, occupational, speech and aquatic therapy services for infants through 18 years of age in a fun, kid-friendly environment.
- Doesn’t bring hands together or reach for toys by 6 months.
- Unable to pick up small items with thumb and finger by 11 months.
- Unable to cut paper in a controlled manner by age 3 ½.
- Unable to copy shapes by age 4 or letters by age 5.
- Difficulty with self-care activities past age 5 (bathing, dressing, etc.).
- Prefers to play with younger children or alone.
- Upset easily, avoids places/events that are loud, crowded, busy, etc.
- Can’t focus on tasks and has difficulty with simple daily routines.
- Minimal eye contact or no use of words or gestures by 12 months.
- Not eating soft foods or difficulty with food textures at 12 months.
- Not making two-word sentences by age 2.
- Hearing loss or “selective” hearing.
- Adults have difficulty understanding the child after age 3.
- Difficulty learning sounds in preschool and kindergarten.
- Difficulty following directions or problem-solving.
- History of chronic ear infections or tubes.
- “Stutters” beyond age 5.
I love it there. They all take great care of me and they all very caring people. Their goal is to make me better. -Pam Lambert
Summit has the most heart warming therapists. They are all AWESOME! Thank you all for caring and loving what you do. My ladies at the front desk are simply AMAZING too, beautiful personalities.
I was in so much pain with my shoulder I really thought I was going to have to quit my job! Cathey was so kind and patient with me! I am forever thankful for all she did to help me and I will continue to do all the exercises at home so I don't have this shoulder trouble again!